My event is outside of Agoura Hills, CA, will you travel?
Our service area is within a 20 mile radius from Agoura Hills, CA, but no event is out of reach…Yes, we’ll come to you. Let us know you event location for a custom quote.
Can I choose any flavor of Bubbles, Wine or Beer?
We are happy to serve any alcohol you choose to provide or if you would like some help deciding, we work with great distributors who offer a diverse selection of wine, Prosecco, or beer. If you have your heart set on something specific just let us know, we’ll work to get it for you!
Who buys the booze?
Because we are a mobile beverage service only, we are happy to serve your provided alcohol or help you work with a distributor to get the best libations. The price and payment of our service is separate but do not worry! We will assist and pick up the kegs on your behalf, bring it to your event and serve it up. And what’s better than that? Having it served chilled from our Bee.
How do I book an event?
Send us a “Book It” inquiry, email or call for your custom quote. Then we ask for a 50% deposit and signed contract to put you on the calendar and order your libations. The final balance is due 30 days before your event date. If your event is set for less than 30 days from when you book, we’ll charge you in full upfront.
Are there additional expenses I should know about?
There is a 9.5% CA service tax (subject to change based on event location) which covers the delivery of the Bubble Bliss Pop-Up Bar and the pick-up and delivery of your kegs. We also love our staff and a 10% gratuity is included for our servers. If you would like to be extra generous additional tips are appreciated on the day of your event. Credit card transactions and bank transfers apply a 3% fee per transaction.
What if I need to cancel?
When you request and book our mobile bar, that event day is yours and we don’t double book our Bee. Once you have received your custom quote and signed the agreement we offer a 14-day time frame to cancel your reservation for a 100% refund. If you need to cancel after your 14- day window, we will extend a credit toward a future booking of 31 or more days. If your event is less than 30 days away, we cannot refund or credit at that time.
What do I need to provide?
A fun atmosphere! A stable & flat surface. Access to a standard 120V outlet to run, and a 15 feet of space to park our beauty, then sit back and sip!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NOTICE: THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq., OR, IF AND ONLY IF THE FAA DOES NOT APPLY, THEN PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA ARBITRATION ACT (CAA), CAL. CIV. PROC. CODE § 1280 et seq.
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is made by Bubble Bliss, LLC (“BB”), a California limited liability company, and(“Client”) (herein referred to as the “Parties”)
WHEREAS, BB is engaged in the business of operating a mobile beverage service in the State of California;
WHEREAS, Client has requested that BB provide its services for a private event, party, banquet, or other occurrence (the “Event”); and
WHEREAS, Client has selected an arrangement more specifically described in Exhibit A attached hereto and incorporated by reference;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises and covenants set forth herein, the adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties, in good faith, agree as follows:
1. STATEMENT OF SERVICE. BB agrees to provide Client with a mobile beverage service, excluding beverages, wait staff and glassware as pertains to the selected package described in Exhibit A, on the date agreed upon by both parties, which is incorporated by reference and made a part of this Agreement. Client understands that BB serves nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages and guarantees by law that only those of legal drinking age (21 years or older) will be permitted to consume alcoholic beverages at the Event or at any time while BB is in operation. BB staff has the right to check the personal identification of any persons requesting to consume alcohol and also has the right to deny any persons if the appropriate identification is not provided. Written modifications to the Agreement may be made by BB only, to indicate any changes, subject to the provisions in this Agreement.
2. FEES, PAYMENT, & REFUNDS. Client agrees to pay the total fee(s) specified on the Agreement (or as indicated in any subsequent amended invoice), along with applicable sales tax, hospitality tax and gratuity. Bubble Bliss is not deemed as Reserved for the Event Date until this Agreement has been signed and returned with a Retainer Fee equal to 50% of the total invoice amount. All payments may be made via credit/debit card or with a personal check or cash if received by BB within 7 days of signing the Agreement. If Client chooses to pay by cash or check, a credit card is still required to be held on file in case of incidentals. In the circumstance that Client chooses to pay by cash or check but does not remit payment within 7 days of signing the Agreement, BB has the right to charge the Retainer Fee to the credit card on file on the 8th day. The remaining balance is due thirty (30) days prior to the Event Date. In the circumstance that Client does not pay the remaining balance 30 days prior to the Event Date, BB has the right to charge the remaining balance to the credit card on file. Client agrees to pay all costs of collection, including court costs and attorney’s fees, incurred by BB in connection with collecting any past due Payments or enforcing BB’s terms and conditions.
• Client has a 14-day window after submitting the signed Agreement to cancel the reservation and is eligible to receive a refund of the Retainer Fee in full. On the 15th day after signing and submitting the Agreement, Client agrees that the Retainer Fee becomes non-refundable.
• No refunds will be given for unconsumed beverages purchased as a part of any BB package.
• If BB fails to show up or provide services on the Event Date contracted and agreed upon by both Parties, with the exception of a force majeure, Client has a right to receive a refund in full.
3. CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS, & POSTPONEMENT.
a. Changes to Initial Agreement. Should Client wish to change the package size, in no case shall the total Fee be less than the original amount indicated in the signed Agreement. Client can upgrade to a larger package as long as it is requested in writing and approved by BB in writing. BB has the right to deny the change or package upgrade due to time frame restrictions or unavailable product. Should such changes be made, an amended Invoice will be sent to Client. Once a payment has been submitted (outside of the initial fourteen (14) day cancellation window) no refunds for cancellations will be granted. Should Client’s Event be postponed for any reason other than a force majeure event, BB may, at its discretion, negotiate with Client to attempt to reschedule the use of services, but there is no guarantee that Bubble Bliss will be available or that BB will accommodate such rescheduling.
b. Cancellation of Agreement. Should Client wish to cancel this Agreement in full for any reason, including cancellation or postponement of the Event or a change of heart regarding using BB, Client agrees to the following conditions:
• All cancellations must be made in writing (which includes email communication as long as receipt is acknowledged by BB);
• Client has a fourteen (14) day window after submitting the signed Agreement to cancel the reservation, eligible of receiving a refund of the Retainer Fee in full. On the 15th day after signing and submitting the Agreement, Client agrees that the Retainer Fee becomes non-refundable; and
• For cancellations made less than thirty (30) days prior to the Event Date, Client is responsible for payment of the remaining balance, due to BB within five (5) business days of the notice of cancellation.
4. SUBSTITUTIONS. Specific beverage options may change in advance or spontaneously depending on the time of year and production from partnering companies. Client will be aware of these changing beverage options at the time of signing the Agreement and will receive the most up to date list of available beverages to choose from thirty (30) days prior to the Event Date. If there is a delay in distribution which is outside of the control of BB, with a particular beverage that was selected by the Client, BB reserves the right to make reasonable and comparable substitutions when necessary and shall inform Client of such substitutions prior to the Event when possible. No refunds will be granted for substitutions made by BB provided a comparable beverage is served on the agreed upon date.
5. ALCOHOL USE. Alcoholic beverages will not be permitted to be served to anyone under the legal drinking age. Anyone appearing to be under the legal drinking age, will be required to show proper identification, and should be communicated to all attendees prior to the Event. Anyone appearing to be intoxicated will not be served alcoholic beverages. Unless otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement or allowed by California law, no alcohol may be taken from the property. Client warrants to be responsible for the consumption of alcoholic beverages by his/her/its guests and attendees at the Event. Client acknowledges and agrees that BB may refuse service to any guest or attendee at its discretion and may discontinue service to all guests and attendees in the event of violation of any local, state, or federal law. Client shall remain liable for all amounts owed to BB and shall have no right to obtain a refund of any deposits made to BB.
6. PHOTO RELEASE. Client grants permission to BB to use images from Clients’ Event to promote BB’s business, including but not limited to, use on BB’s website, blog, social media and print marketing materials. Client waives any right to payment, royalties or any other consideration for the use of the images. Client waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein Client’s likeness appears. BB is hereby held harmless and released and forever discharged from all claims, demands, and causes of action which Client, his/her heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on Client’s behalf or on behalf of the Client’s estates have or may have by reason of this authorization.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; INDEMNITY. Client agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, BB shall not be liable for any claim for emotional distress, mental anguish, punitive damages, consequential damages, lost profit, loss of enjoyment, lost revenues and/or replacement costs, whether or not foreseeable and/or arising from any negligent act or omission on the part of any person. Client understands that inherent risks and dangers accompany the consumption of alcohol and Client expressly assumes the risk of the use of Bubble Bliss and agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless BB and its employees, agents and independent contractors for any injury, property damage, liability, claim or other cause of action arising out of or related to Client's Event and the actions of Client and/or Client’s guests, including but not limited to injuries sustained by Client and/or Clients’ Event guests while consuming alcohol served from Bubble Bliss. Client acknowledges and agrees that these limitations reflect a fair allocation of risk and that BB would not enter into this Agreement without these limitations on its liability.
8. FORCE MAJEURE. Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to, acts of God (such as natural disasters), government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected. Should Client’s Event be cancelled, postponed or otherwise adversely impacted as a result of a force majeure event, there shall be no refunds for payments already received by BB, but BB will use all reasonable efforts to work with Client to provide services at a later date if necessary, subject to availability. Additional fees may be incurred and due to BB as a result of a rescheduled event for which services are provided by BB.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. In the event of any dispute between BB and Client, with the exception of recovery by BB of any unpaid fees, damage costs or other payments from Client (which may be recovered by BB via collections, small claims court action, or any other legal remedy available to BB), BB and Client shall submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”).
a. Obligation to Arbitrate. The Parties agree that any claim, counterclaim, third party claim, cross-claim, dispute or controversy between them, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, administrative, common law, contract, intentional and equitable claims), shall be resolved, upon the unilateral or joint election of the Parties, respectively, by BINDING ARBITRATION, except as otherwise prohibited by law. This Agreement evidences a “transaction involving commerce” under the FAA, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16 and is subject to the FAA.
If the dispute is within the jurisdiction of the small claims court in this State, either Party may take the dispute to small claims court rather than to arbitration. Also, this Agreement to arbitrate does not limit the right of the Parties, whether before, during, or after the pendency of any arbitration proceeding, to exercise self-help remedies. This Agreement to arbitrate does not limit the right of the Parties, whether before or during the pendency of any arbitration proceeding to bring an action (individually, and not on behalf of a class) to obtain provisional or ancillary remedies or injunctive relief (other than a stay of arbitration) to protect the rights or property of the Party seeking such relief. However, the arbitrator(s) shall have the power to vacate and/or stay any such proceedings or orders granting provisional or ancillary remedies or injunctive relief, upon application by the Party.
b. Arbitration Facility and Rules. The arbitration shall be administered in accordance with the FAA and shall take place in Ventura County, CA. The Parties shall agree upon the selection of a single arbitrator. The arbitrators shall be a former federal judge or federal magistrate judge, a former judge of a state court of general jurisdiction or state appellate court or an experienced attorney, selected pursuant to the applicable rules. The arbitrator shall apply governing substantive law in making an award.
Each Party has the right to be represented by legal counsel of its own choosing and each Party shall be solely responsible for his, her or its attorneys’ fees and expenses, unless the arbitrator(s) orders otherwise, based on applicable law. If the amount in controversy on any claim exceeds $10,000.00, the arbitrator shall allow a reasonable amount of discovery relevant to the dispute, using the methods provided in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. The arbitrator shall allow and consider dispositive motions under the standards set forth in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, no claim may be joined with another dispute, or consolidated with the arbitration of another claim, or resolved on behalf of similarly situated persons. Any dispute regarding whether a particular controversy is subject to arbitration, shall be decided by the arbitrator(s) shall apply the law, including contract terms, statutes of limitations and legal precedent and shall follow the Federal Rules of Evidence, enforce applicable privileges, and employ applicable burdens of proof. The arbitrator(s) shall award only such relief as a court of competent jurisdiction could properly award and shall issue a reasoned award in writing. The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual Party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that Party’s individual claim. Any arbitration shall be initiated prior to expiration of the applicable statute(s) of limitations. Any review of such award shall be in accordance with the FAA, or if the FAA doesn’t apply, in accordance with applicable California law.
10. ASSIGNMENT. No Party may assign, directly or indirectly, all or part of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other Party. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, will confer upon any person or entity not a Party to this Agreement, or the legal representatives of such person or entity, any rights, remedies, obligations, or liabilities of any nature or kind whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement, except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
11. WAIVER AND MODIFICATION. Unless otherwise specifically provided herein, any modification or amendment to this Agreement requires the mutual consent of the Parties and must be made in writing and signed by all Parties. The Parties may modify or amend this Agreement by way of email (such as to add or substitute beverage selections), so long as all Parties provide proper acknowledgment of receipt of the email and indicate their acceptance of the revised terms of the Agreement by way of an electronic signature in the following form: “/s/ Party Name”. Email modifications shall not become binding until all Parties have complied with these requirements. The failure of any Party to require strict compliance with the performance of any obligations and/or conditions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of that Party’s right to require strict compliance in the future or construed as consent to any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
12. FURTHER EXECUTIONS. All parties agree to cooperate fully and to execute any and all supplementary documents and to take all additional actions that may be necessary or appropriate to give full force to the basic terms and intent of this Agreement and which are not inconsistent with its terms.
13. SEVERABILITY. In the event any part of this Agreement is void or voidable or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and nevertheless be binding with the same effect as though the void or voidable or unenforceable part was deleted.
14. HEADINGS. The headings, captions, and paragraph numbers appearing in this Agreement are inserted as a matter of convenience only and shall not in any way limit, amplify, or otherwise affect the terms and provisions hereof.
15. GOVERNING LAW. All matters respecting this Agreement shall be governed and controlled by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect thereto to principles of conflicts of law.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement and the exhibits referred to herein, and to be delivered pursuant hereto, constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations, and discussions of the parties, whether oral or written, and there are no warranties, representations or other agreements between the parties in connection with the subject matter hereof, except as specifically set forth herein.
By signing this Agreement, it is assumed that the Client has read, fully understands and is bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth above.